My name is Charlene and I'm addicted to Chick-Fil-A sauce.
- Every-time we go to Chick-Fil-A I have to order like 8 extra packs of Chick-Fil-A sauce so that I can re-stock my car, and fridge with it.
- I put it on EVERYTHING. Including sandwiches I make at home, and on any other restaurant food I eat that is not Chick-Fil-A.
- I am convinced that Chick-Fil-A sauce makes everything taste better.
- After we go through the drive through at Chick-Fil-A, I will usually park the car, go back INSIDE the store (after we just went through the drive through mind you), and ask for additional packs of Chick-Fil-A sauce (just to make sure I have enough).
- Just like a kid, I sometimes even lick the container to make sure I get out every last drop. Yeah. I just said that.
- My husband still loves and fully supports me through it all. He even grabbed an un-opened Chick-Fil-A sauce off of a tray that was about to be thrown away...just for me! Is he a keeper or what?!
- In California, the Chick-Fil-A kept their sauces out for anyone to take as much as they wanted! It was HEAVEN:
- I admit that I am the reason many Chick-Fil-As have stopped doing this and now have to keep their sauces behind the counter. Hey, admitting it is the first step to recovery....right?