Hey! Thanks for visiting my little blog :)
A few facts about me:
- I was born in Texas, raised in Georgia, went to college in Idaho (and Hawaii), we lived in North Carolina for a few years, and just recently moved to Utah.
- I'm married to my best friend, Jared. I couldn't ask for a better husband!
- We have a four year old named Kyler. He has A LOT of energy, and is obsessed with balloons.
- I *love* the ocean! Sorry in advance for posting a million pictures every time we go to the beach.
- Our Golden Retriever is 98 lbs. He's huge, and scared of everything.
- I earned my bachelors degree in Child Development- I used to teach Pre-K, but I'm a full time stay at home mom now.
- I've always thought it would be cool to have twins--and I now we have twins (Ryan and Lyla)!
- Chick-fil-a sauce is my fav.
- I'm a Mormon.
A timeline of pictures:
August 2009- After we were married for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake Temple:
February 2010- When we got our Golden Retriever:
February 2011- When we lived in California for a few months during Jared's internship.
January 2012- Right after our move to North Carolina